The action concerns the transfer of GREENCHANGE tools: Pact for Biodiversity as an instrument for multilevel governance in rural areas through a process of exchange and capacity building, river restoration methodologies and farmers’ engagement methods.
- Workshop on “green change in the management and restoration of rivers contexts”;
- Summer school;
- International Conference and AgriMED Pact signature.
- D1 Report on the summer school
- D2 AgriMED Pact signature and policy paper
- D3 Report on the irrigation canals restoration workshop
- M1 Signature of the AgriMED Pact