The action consists in the implementation of demonstration projects aimed at the canals restoration and the increase of biodiversity in Agrilatina and Ganci farms. The farms are involved in the construction, management and maintenance of the projects signing land stewardship agreements.
- Sub-action 6.1: Cicerchia canal in the Ganci winery farm (Colle Parito, Colle Morello): restoration of the riparian vegetation and the overall ecosystem of the canal through the removal of invasive alien plants and the subsequent planting of shrub and arboreal species to restore the typical sequence composed of a strip of elophytes with Phragmithes australis, shrubby willow, riparian formations of trees with Salix spp and Populus spp and planitial formations with Ulmus minor, Fraxinus oxycarpa, Quercus robur.
- Sub-action 6.2: Allacciante canal in the Agrilatina farm: redevelopment of riparian vegetation and the overall ecosystem of the canal through the creation of an herbaceous and arboreal-shrub vegetation strip along the left bank, control of invasive vegetation and partial removal of the Rubus; sowing herbaceous species in regression; “gentle” maintenance of the canal.
- D1 Project C6 – Starting technical report
- D2 Project C6 – Mid-term technical report
- D3 Project C6 – Final technical report